Getco is a global market maker focused on helping investors efficiently transfer risk. Our primary business involves both buying and selling securities to provide two-sided markets on exchanges around the world and as a Designated Market Maker (DMM) on the New York Stock Exchange. We also provide customers with routing services and dedicated liquidity through an Alternative Trading System, Getco Execution Services (GES).
- Founded in 1999
- Over 300 Associates in Chicago, New York, London and Singapore.
- Provide liquidity to the marketplace in 4 major asset classes: equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
- Trade in over 50 markets in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
- Consistently among the top 5 participants by volume on many venues, including the CME, Eurex, NYSE Arca, NYSE ARCA Options, BATS, Nasdaq, Nasdaq Options, Chi-X, BrokerTec, and eSpeed.
- Created Getco Execution Services with the goal of bringing an exchange-level experience to orders not destined for the public markets.
- An investor in 5 electronic exchanges: BATS Exchange, Chi-X, NYSE Liffe U.S., Eris, and ELX.
20 Anson Road
#19-01 Twenty Anson
68 Upper Thames Street
Vintners Place, 2nd Flr
55 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604